Thursday, October 20, 2011

Totally Inspired By the Novogratz Family.

It has been so long since I've posted.  Reason is, my camera broke. It was actually pretty tragic for me...it happened on Mother's Day.  Anyway, even though I haven't replaced it, and haven't been able to take pics of my new home, I wanted to share my new inspiration.  Three words, The Novogratz Family.


They are this perfect, or seemingly so, not so small family.  Robert and Cortney are the designers and they live in New York City with their seven children.  They are everything I wanted to be when it comes to the imagination and quirkiness of interior design.

.












Have you seen enough?  I just can't get enough of their designs.  They have a great book out called "Downtown Chic".  If you think you like their style, you certainly won't be disapointed in their book.


I have been so inspired by these designers that I can't wait to show you.  I'll try and post pics from my phone..in the meantime...I hope you enjoy these great pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment